Anyways, on a more serious note, I've been overwhelmed by all of the friends I've been able to see, the laughs I've had, and of course, the joy of being home in general. So many things have been working out and I have been able to relax. Here are some photos displaying what my last week has consumed of:
Some crafting never hurt anyone and certainly never someone like me who is consistently concerned with the latest DIY project.
Grilling out is a Wisconsin tradition (maybe other states, too) and my dad is a master at the grill. We made delicious kabobs , sweet potatoes, and lemonade!
Attended a beautiful wedding with some of my favorite people! These deer "sheds" proved to be the life of the party.
All of us with the beautiful bride!
Visited my favorite bakery in the Fox Cities. They have the greatest cookies and Wednesday just so happens to be cookie day. FABULOUS.Working on my tan ;) We now have low temperatures again in Wisconsin, but believe it or not, Monday I got a slight burn!
Spending some time at the old daycare center I worked at throughout high school has been exceptionally fun! I love seeing all the kids I used to have in my classes and then their siblings!
Of course, we've all been praying for the tragedy in Oklahoma, but this teacher has hero status in my book!
If you haven't been to the Wild Truffle, convince your man or friends to join you there. They have the most delicious wood-fired pizzas, a lengthy wine menu, and delicious entrees. This was my cousin's yummy sandwich, but I had a similar basil pesto one that was just as pretty. The prices are phenomenal and the taste is even better. So yeah, there was my little plug for Wild Truffle.How is your summer going? Keep me updated!
xoxo- polka dot gal




1 comments:
That sandwich looks awesome!!
Post a Comment