CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 19, 2013

Simply a Happy Birthday Kind Of Month!

I love birthdays because I love any reason to celebrate (perhaps why I'm always so joyful?). Anyways, April is bountiful with birthdays in my life! Many of my friends and family members celebrate birthdays this month and I feel so blessed to have them in my life for another year! I thought I'd showcase these lovely people on my blog today!

Happy birthday to the most encouraging lady in the world! My beautiful mother! 
Here are three happy birthdays in one picture! Happy birthday to my step-sister Alyssa, my best guy friend Nick, and one of my oldest friends, Kelsey! YAY!

Happy Birthday to my lovely step-mom! 




Happy birthday to my baby brother! I love you, guy!

And there are many more so don't be offended if you weren't listed!

xoxo, polka dot gal!

(Wishing you all the dreams that can come true!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment